Check out 15 Health Benefits of Hwentia & how it can be used to treat infectious ailment, Cough & Flu
Negro Pepper, also known as Xylopia Aethiopica, is said to be a spice tree, which has a green aromatic tree growing up to 15-30 m high.
It is said to be one of the most common herb in Ghana, it’s local name in Fante / Twi is Hwentia, which has a lot of medicinal value to the human body.
According to Sources, it’s unique nutritional value to the human body includes Copper, zinc, protein, camphene, manganese, Alkaloids, Diter penic, Limonene, Folic acid, Flavanoid, Vitamins: A, B1, B2, C and E which help the body to fight a lot of diseases.
Some of the HEALTH BENEFITS of Hwentia include the following, and it must be used often, in order to continuously get the raw health benefits from it.
1. The using of Hwentia is good for fighting malaria, due to its anti- malaria property found in it, and it has proven to be one of the best local remedy for malarial.
2. It also has an antimicrobial properties to fight against microbial invasion which destroy the body.
3. The continuous usage of Hwentia by newly born mothers, is necessary to clear blood clots in the womb after delivery.
4.It also help Nursing mothers to boost their appetite and production of milk after child birth.
5. Consumption of Hwentia by women who just delivered, helps to facilitate healing of wounds in the womb and recovery process.
5. Hwentia is also good for fighting respiratory discomforts like Pneumonia, Bronchitis and Asthma.
6. The antioxidants properties in Negro pepper prevent and destroy the growth of cancer cells.
7. Consumption of Negro pepper is good for combating pathogens or organisms that cause syphilis.
8. Hwentia also has analgesic effect so its consumption is good to reduce general pain.
9. Hwentia also has an antiinflammatory properties to combat Rheumatism.
10. Regular use of Negro pepper is healthy for treating gastric ulcer.
11. Regular consumption of Negro pepper boosts fertility.
12. The use of Hwentia is good for the treatment of infectious ailments such as cough, flu and cold.
13. The antibacterial properties in Negro pepper is useful in the combat of toothache.
14. The antibacterial properties in Negro pepper help.